Thursday, July 21, 2005

Guess the Dial!


Here's a little game for you Heroclix fans.

I recently put in an order with Master Modder Dale for several custom Heroclix. For each of these, I asked Dale to put the figure on a pre-existing dial.

Here's the list of figures; which dial did I ask to have them put on?

Alfred
The Crime Doctor

Per Degaton

Killer Moth

The Human Flying Fish

Phantom Lady

The Golden Age Starman

Golden Eagle

The Fadeaway Man

Cat-Man

Here's a big hint. In order to avoid duplication with existing DC figure, all but one of the dials are from MARVEL Heroclix.

3 comments:

Scipio said...

Oh, you can vote for MORE than one...

GA Starman, by the way, is the one who'll get a DC dial. The Veteran Stargirl is way too powerful and I'll put him on her dial instead.

Anonymous said...

OK, I'll give it a try:

Alfred: Exp Paramedic

Crime Doctor: Vet AIM Medic

Per Degaton: Toughie. I'd expect flight and Probability Control, but turns out that's a rare combo. So I guess I'll just go with Red Skull.

Killer Moth: I'll assume you're going with the pre-Neron version and say Vet Viper.

Human Flying Fish: I couldn't even hazard a guess.

Phantom Lady: E Invisible Woman.

Golden Eagle: R Archangel.

Fadeway Man: V Vanisher.

Cat-Man: R Taskmaster

Anonymous said...

As the "Master Modder" in question, let me say how much fun I am having making these! I love loser villains!! Let me know when you want to get Calendar Man, Fisherman, Rainbow Archer, or Konrad Kaslak!