Monday, April 16, 2007

Another Reason to Love Starman


"I am Starman. You do not frighten me. Even if I appear bound and helpless, and you're armed and have the drop on me, you do not frighten me.


"Thus, I sass you. I sass you derisively. In fact, you, as a villain, are not even worthy to view me as I sass you derisively. Indeed, I fear that should you directly perceive my visage as I sass you derisively, its awesomeness alloyed only with disdain would cause you to spontaneously combust, leaving me with a troubled conscience and a nasty, smelly mess to clean up.

"Therefore, I shall not even deign to look at you as I sass you derisively."



4 comments:

SallyP said...

Well that was just rude! Here that nice thug was trying to give Starman an update on the weather, and he got all snippy.

And the old man with the cattle prod COULD have done much worse than freeze him to an iceberg...rectal probe anyone?

For a guy with a silly looking fin on his head, I don't see where Starman has the moral highground here.

Jon Hex said...

There needs to be a Starman manual to teach up and coming superheroes how to be badass! Exclamation included.

Mark "Puff" Anderson said...

Who was the old guy with the cattle prod who was going to freeze him to an iceberg?

puff

Anonymous said...

Believe it or not, that was The Moon.